Want an easy fix to pump up your confidence? Try quick, simple, and effective teeth whitening in Carol Stream, Illinois, from Park Dental Care. If you want to add more sparkle to your teeth over and above what brushing and flossing can do, the secret is professional teeth whitening by Dr. Evelyn Maggos.
Our teeth whitening options
Discolored teeth don’t become like that overnight. It takes years of consuming stain-causing substances to erase the shine on your teeth. Besides, smoking, aging, and certain medications can cause thinning of the enamel and darkening of the dentin, which is the yellow tissue beneath the enamel.
While you may consider over-the-counter (OTC) teeth whitening products, these are no match for our whitening options. OTC products are inferior in terms of safety and effectiveness. If you want to brighten your teeth with comfort, assurance, and safety, please consider our following teeth whitening options:
- In-office teeth whitening: Did you know that you can lose your dull-looking smile within a matter of minutes? Yes, with professional in-office teeth whitening, you can get sparkling pearly whites in just one appointment. During the whitening procedure a special light is used to activate the in-office whitening gel for faster results. While most whitening products are only effective for the stains on the surface of your teeth, our professional in-office teeth whitening is effective in eliminating deeper stains embedded in your enamel.
- At-home whitening trays: For individuals with budget limitations or who want to take matters into their hands, we offer custom-designed teeth whitening trays that you can use in the comfort of your home or office. Our whitening trays are craftily engineered after taking your bite impressions during your appointment. Unlike their generic counterparts, custom-designed trays fit snugly over your teeth, providing no chance for the bleaching agent to leak onto your gums and cheeks.
Benefits of opting for professional teeth whitening
The marketing of teeth whitening is so robust you can be easily convinced that every product can whiten your teeth. The reality is that most of these products are either unsafe or ineffective in brightening smiles. And even if they are effective, they are likely to yield catastrophic results if left in the hands of an inexperienced user.
Request an Appointment
In light of this, only have your teeth whitened by a dental professional for the following reasons:
- Safety: Dentists are trained to minimize teeth sensitivity during whitening treatments. Besides, we use FDA-approved products to keep your oral health at its optimal best.
- Faster: Dentists use stronger products to deliver faster results. In-office teeth whitening brightens your teeth in just an hour, while custom-made take-home trays brighten your teeth within two weeks. OTC products take up to a month to deliver average results.
- Personalized treatment: Professional teeth whitening can brighten your teeth up to 8 shades lighter. As such, the end results aren’t the same for all patients — it depends on the shade you want for your smile.
Ready to turn your dull grin into a show-stopping smile? Please dial 630-556-8880 to book an appointment with Park Dental Care for professional teeth whitening.