You may experience some discomfort for the next several days after treatment. This is normal and will subside and the tissue heals. Please follow these simple instructions to minimize complications.
1. Do not eat anything until the anesthetic wears off to avoid biting cheeks, tongue, and lips.
2. You may notice slight bleeding throughout the day.
3. Rinse with warm salt-water rinse (1 tsp. Salt to 8 oz. Water) several times a day.
4. For the reduction of pain you may take an over the counter analgesic that promotes reduction in inflammation as needed. (Aleve, Advil, Nuprin, and Motrin).
5. Eat only soft foods, such as soup and pasta for the rest of the day. Avoid all foods that are spicy or have little seeds (like popcorn, strawberries, and poppy seeds).
PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE IMMEDIATELY IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS – 630-556-8880.